Saturday 23 May 2015

Rob Nugent 1 hr · Oh , so Chris Diller wants to open his pie hole


Oh , so Chris Diller wants to open his pie hole , not man enough to confront me , he would rather back shit rescues and sell tshirts to make a living , you wanna know the real joke Chris ....... You ! You take the side against BSL , but only because there's no way , no paper trail proving anything your fat ass does .......... And a clown ? Maybe I am ,but I'm old and realistic enough to know I'm not batman ..... Jokes on you and your crew that sit back , do your stealings , and don't change a thing ! I've already busted one girl you were helping , remember ? Keep following your people like randy and Dawn and don't say boo to anyone for change ! And in tshirts sizes I take a large !
Unlike · Comment · 

No comments:

Post a Comment