Saturday 23 May 2015

Teresa McGee added 6 new photos. 50 mins · Edited · Ok ~ so looks like we have some retaliation going on because Christopher Diller got "butthurt" instead of getting a hug.


50 mins · Edited · 
Ok ~ so looks like we have some retaliation going on because Christopher Diller got "butthurt" instead of getting a hug. All because I have an opinion about "rescue" operating with a heart and compassion. Now I guess because I'm answering to his recent accusing post ~ he will accuse me of starting drama on top of the accusation of being called a witch hunter.
Many of you know that Rob Nugent
has taken several "fakes" down and yes , I've helped him and actually taken a couple...
See More
Like · Comment · 
  • 2 people like this.
  • Rob Nugent Well said Reese , we just keep on rolling ! I guess sooner or later sides need to be chosen , and I will not sell tshirts to pay my rent
    Like · Reply · 3 · 44 mins
  • Kim Adams the way I see it is that if a rescue is on the up and up and has nothing to hide then they have nothing to worry about from "team Nugent" I know for a fact that you don't make accusations against a rescue or an individual unless you have a damn good reason too and you have the facts to back you up! And you're right Reese, you have every right to defend yourself!!!
    Like · Reply · 3 · 43 mins
  • Joe Velez Sr. Not sure why my post got so misdirected. I have a local asshole using bad practice but I am the bad guy now I'm the witch hunter??? I don't get it. This is why I don't work outside of my area. People who needy help now where to reach me.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 35 mins
  • Teresa McGee Joe ~ that's right ~ you were referred to as a witch hunter too, maybe not in this screen shot I posted but on your thread. I was only agreeing that rescues that operate without the moral ethics of what rescue is supposed to be about is why we have "bad/fake rescues" such as the one you're working on now. Let me know if I can help you.
    Like · Reply · 31 mins
  • Tammie Liston Well I have to say that Teresa McGee and Rob Nugent are two of the most amazing "witch hunters" ever. They give 110% of their time, loyalty and compassion to help dogs and to take down and put a stop to bad rescues, kudos to you both, that is what you call a true Animal Advocate. I would and will stand beside them always.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 26 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment